The Parade of Homes showcases the work of North Idaho’s leading builders, top architects, interior designers, landscapers, home automation specialist, kitchen and bath designers, and suppliers of building products. It offers the general public a first-hand look at the current trends and greatest innovations in new home design.
The dates for this year’s NIBCA Parade of Homes are:
- Saturday, August 12th, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, August 13th, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday, August 18th, 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Saturday, August 19th, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, August 20th, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Ticket Vendors – Buy one, Get one FREE at the below locations:
- Culligan – 991 E. Best Avenue, Coeur d’Alene
- Idaho Central Credit Union – 3343 E. Mullan Avenue, Post Falls
- P1FCU – 3031 E. Mullan Avenue, Suite 500, Post Falls
- Fairway Floor – 4149 E. 16th Avenue, Post Falls
- Coeur D’Alene Press – 15 N. 2nd Street, Coeur d’Alene
- Coeur d’ Alene Association of Realtors – 409 W Neider Avenue, Suite A, Coeur d’Alene
- Willamette Valley Bank – 704 Sherman Avenue, Suite 102, Coeur d’Alene
You may also buy a ticket at each parade home – ONLY during Parade hours.
Get the free Parade Craze app from your app store for directions to the homes, information about the homes and builders, videos, comments, ratings, and more!